Presidents and Governors Forum
The purpose of the Presidents and Governors Forum (PGF) is to provide a venue for current Section / Branch and Region leaders to gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently run their local units.
- Target audience is Section/Branch Vice Presidents, President-Elects, and Presidents in preparation for the upcoming Presidential Year along with Governors and Directors to communicate with Section/Branch members and discuss the abilities of the Regions.
- This workshop provides a summary of various Best Practices discussed by Section/Branch leaders, how to effectively run your Section/Branch, utilizing your Governors and how to be an effective leader in your Section/Branch. The PGF provides a good opportunity for networking with peers and staff at ASCE Headquarters.
- Become familiar with and gain a greater understanding of the resources available from ASCE.
- Discuss Best Practices ideas to take back to your Section/Branch.
- Learn how to utilize your Governors in your Region.
- Learn how to effectively run your Section/Branch and leave the PGF with an implementation plan for your Presidential Year.
2019 PGF information will be coming in the future. Check back later...