Let your voice be heard and cast your online ballot today to help shape ASCE’s future.
New! Simply use your ASCE login to vote.
Your vote is critical to ASCE’s annual election for the Society and local leaders. Even if a race isn’t contested, by voting, you show your support for those willing to serve.
Should technical representation be increased on ASCE’s Board? A Constitutional Amendment to increase the size of the Board of Direction to 18 members to allow the third Technical Region Director a voting seat at the table is included on the ballot this year.
- Online voting is now open and will close on Thursday, June 1, 2017, at 5 p.m. CDT.
- Information regarding the qualifications of each nominee is available on the electronic voting site and on the ASCE website.
If you prefer to vote using a paper ballot, please contact Patty Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voting is easy!
1. Go to www.asce.org/VoteNow.
2. You will be asked to login using your ASCE email address and password. If you do not remember your ASCE email address or password, contact ASCE Customer Service at 800-548-2723 or 703-295-6300 (International).
3. Follow the instructions for accessing Nominee election information and voting.
4. If you would like an email confirmation after voting, you will need to enter your email address. ASCE does not provide member email addresses to the election vendor.
Once you cast your votes, you will not be able to re-enter the election site.
Problems with the Election website: email@example.com
Questions regarding the Election: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic: 800-548-ASCE (2723)
International: +1 703-295-6300
Don’t miss your chance to make a difference. Vote for the individuals you would like to lead ASCE in 2018!