ASCE Elections Open May 1, 2018!
- Voting is EASY!
- Emails are distributing on Tuesday, May 1st – check your spam folder.
- If you didn’t receive the email, don’t worry because there are NO special codes needed for voting this year.
- Go to www.asce.org/votenow.
- Use your ASCE member email login and password (if you forget your login details, follow the links on the page for retrieval).
- When you reach the voting site, follow the instructions to submit your ballot.
- Information on the Nominees can be found linked in the electronic ballot or the ASCE website.
- Students and Affiliate Members are not eligible to vote.
- To vote for the Technical Region Director, a member must belong to an Institute.
- Dues must have been current by April 1, 2018 to be eligible to vote.
- ASCE does not release member email addresses to the election vendor, so if you wish to receive an email confirmation it will be necessary to provide your email address.
- The election will close at 5:00pm Central Daylight Time on June 1, 2018.
- Members who prefer to vote using a paper ballot may contact Patty Montgomery and request that one be mailed. Paper ballots cannot be provided after May 25th.
Still Haven't Seen Dream Big?
Here is a listing of theaters showing the movie.
Want to help put a DVD copy of Dream Big in every public school in America, at just $5 a copy? Pre-orders are taking place now thru Summer 2018. Follow the link below to get involved!